Sunday 15 August 2010

2 Day bliss






Well I'm back from my two day trip to Airth castle hotel and I'm completely exhausted but completely and utterly happy. We had a great time and practically had the whole place to ourselves although strangely one of the only other couples there was in the room right next door to ours and we got an utterly embarrassing call on Thursday night at like 3am from reception to inform us that we were being to noisy, lol, the next day at breakfast that couple sat about three tables away shooting us the evils like we were a couple of pervs or something.Each night we danced in the hotel bar to incredibility cheesy love songs on the jukebox and we were constantly asked if we were on our honeymoon which Drew replied to each time 'This time next year we will be'. Promises, promises I say I'm going to hold you to that big guy, lol, to late to talk your way out of it I'm circling the date in the calendar, ROTFL, right now reading this he'll be panicking hell he'll be legging it out the back of his house, the next time I go round to his place there will be a Drew shaped whole in the back wall as he                 headed off for the hills.

At lunch on Friday we were sitting at a table next to these two woman one of which was discussing her daughter this was the conversation overlapping with our own.

Me: The pool looks great.
Drew: So does your swim suit.
Lady 1: She started just last year.....
Me: I'll have to wear it then....
Lady 2: How's she finding it?
Drew: Sure will.....
Lady 1: She finds it hard to focus at times....
We kiss across the table.
Lady 2: What does she find the most difficult?
Me: Last night was fun (embarrassed laugh) huh?
Drew: you'll have to use your indoor voice next time (shared laugh)
Lady 1: She has problems with her fingering...
Drew bursts out laughing and then slides down under the table leaving me to get stared at by the two ladies.
Lady 1: Something funny?
Me: Nope, he's just got a text message, so your daughter plays piano?
Lady 1: Yes, do you play my dear?
Me: I tried to learn when I was younger but gave up six lessons in.
Lady 1: Why was that?
Drew: (from under the table) She had the same problem as your daughter.
I smile and they go back to talking to each other leaving me all red faced and embarrassed, he is so going to get a payback for that one, lol.

The pool there is completely amazing, heated to a crazy temperature but a great pool none the less. We spent about two hours just floating around kissing and talking in fact I don't think we spent more than 10 minutes during the whole 48 hours without touching be it holding hands, my arm around his waist, dancing, kissing or you know. It was the most romantic time I've ever had in my life and I haven't stopped smiling since my sister officially hates me right now for smiling to much, lol, but hey that's what true love does to a girl right?

Sealed with a kiss Emma, ciao.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. You're once, twice three times a numpty, lol, just kidding yer a bonnie wee beauty Ems. I had a great time too we should definitely take little trips away together more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Drew and don't you forget that, we may have had a little tiff on Saturday but I love you.

    I would love to go away another trip as soon as possible babes or we could just have a dirty weekend at home, lol.

    ReplyDelete