Wednesday 11 August 2010

New Dawn

So my wee sister Mollie has got herself a puppy (no dodgy jokes) called Samson, no I don't know where the name comes from either but anyway she has a new 12 weeks old puppy (awww)  the only problem is she left yesterday to go on holiday to Florida with our Mum so I'm stuck looking after the little thing till tomorrow when our aunt is coming to pick the little guy up. The thing is I'm not allowed pets in my apartment it's against the landlord's rules so I've had to sneak him in inside my bag which isn't weird at all having a wriggling, barking handbag as you try to walk past the guy that can kick your butt to the kerb, lol.  



Here's a picture Drew took earlier today of me out walking the little guy, lol, is it only me that thinks he wasn't concentrating to much on the dog while taking the picture? I think Mr. Carson may have had something else on his mind, lol, busted big guy. In other news I may have found a new job as I have an interview on Monday at the very swanky Boathouse Fitness Club at Strathclyde Park just down the road from my home thanks to my knight in shining armour or should I say shining jeans & T shirt as that's what he wears most of the time our friend The Housebound Writer himself Drew Carson. It's amazing how a guy that hasn't left his house that much in the last ten years knows so many people.

Anyway with this new opportunity you could say all roads are leading to better days for myself, I know cheesy pun I just wanted to bust out one of my photos from my university days, lol,  I told you guys the next blog post would be more positive but I thought I was going to post about one of my dates with the big guy or our upcoming romantic trip we have planned for tomorrow. Tomorrow marks the 6th month anniversary of our first ever conversation online and to celebrate we're going to spend two nights at Airth Castle hotel and spa. It looks awesome on the website http://www.airthcastlehotel.com/ and I'm thinking we're going to enjoy this trip a lot, (blushes) lol.

Sealed with a kiss Emma, ciao.          
Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. I was totally trying to get a picture of the dog it just so happened that I managed to catch you at a great angle too, lol. I don’t buy that either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky you are so damn cute, lol, can't wait for tomorrow babes, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you two had fun ^_^! It looks indeed really awesome on the site!

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and the new job!!

    Ciaoo Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey TJ, sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment we were away our trip which was awesome. Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for me to get the new job I'm hoping I don't blow the interview after DB got it set up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute lil puppy !

    Finally I made it to your blog ! \0/

    very nicely done, can't tell you haven't been blogging for a few years. It's got very good content, though personal, and an awesome layout. Not all cluttered with nonsensical things.

    The pics of the lake and the balloon at sunset, are they yours? If so very very nice. If not, just nice, lol :)

    Keep it up kiddo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hank, thanks for the compliments that really means a lot coming from a great blogger and photographer like yourself and yes those pictures were taken by me.

    ReplyDelete